Frequently asked questions
Many problems can be fixed by yourself by following a few simple steps. Did the problem not get solved after reading the frequently asked questions? Don't hesitate to contact us. If the problem can not be solved by phone, then we will send a mechanic to your residence to solve the problem for you. Completely free of charge.
- I would like to change te rental contract to my roommate
- I would like to rent a machine at wasautomatenverhuur.nl. Do I have to pay warrant?
- I am not sure if it is technical possible to place a rented machine.
- I have got an old machine, can you take it with you when you deliver the new machine?
- I am going to move to a new address and want to take the machine to my new address
- The rented machine stopped working. How soon can you fix it?
- I would like to end the contract. How can i do this?
- I want to rent but i am not a student, is it possible for me to rent?
- The washing machine does not spin more
This often indicates a blockage of the filter. Check / clean the filter. The filter is at the front and at the bottom of the washing machine, often behind a cover or behind a plastic edge. First check that there is still water in the drum, if so let the machine first pumping. When the machine will not pumping please call. Also note that when you remove the filter, there always comes a little water. Keep so here a bowl with a cloth or towel to !!! If there are objects such as coins or buttons are found in the filter, remove it, and then placing the filter well. It may also be that the rinse hold or "not centrifugerenknop is enabled (some models only)
- The washing machine does not switch on
- The washing machine has leaked
- The machine shakes violently during centrifugation
- The laundry smells musty and not clean
Possibly the filter is clogged. This allows the machine pumps the water after washing it away and continues to stand in the dirty laundry soap water. To clean the filter, see question 1. It may also be that the internal pipework of the machine are dirty with old soap residue. For this you can run a hot wash (90 degrees). As a result, hot water will flow through the pipes and so remove the old soap residue. Clean after the end of the hot wash the filter. It may also happen that the washing machine during the wash is not powerful enough rotates the drum. In this case, please call us.
- The dryer does not switch on
- Drying takes too long
Make sure the condenser is not blocked. Remove the condenser and clean by rinsing under the tap. Then drain it and reinsert properly. Make sure the lint filter is not clogged. These must be cleaned after each drying cycle. Make sure that the water container is not full. (condenser dryer only) Make sure the laundry is not stopped "te'nat in the dryer. If the laundry is still very wet, check the washer. See "Problems with the machine."
- The dishwasher is not going to
- The dishwasher does not drain the water off
- The dishes are not clean
Make sure the filter is not clogged. See also: 'The dishwasher drain the water off. " It can also happen that the holes in the spray arms obstructed. This is because the filter after cleaning is not properly replaced so that there are contaminants in the water circulation system. To do this the coil arms (both above and below) often can you just unclip it, or loosening a knob. Rinse them under the tap from the inside clean. After that place the spool arms in the correct order back again. Also check the loading of the dishwasher or the washing of rinsed before it went into the machine. Make sure there is salt in the salt container. We recommend filling them 1 x per month (with). Also make sure that nothing protrudes from under the tray and / or cutlery which the spoelarm is blocked